Gossips from sandbox
This blog covers my personal interests, things I wish to share with the blogosphere, and also any interesting findings from the net.

2008 Jan-June Oricon Chart Listing - No.9 GReeeeN - キセキ

Category: By sandbox
Do you like JPOP? If yu like it as much as I do, then you should not miss the 2008 January to June Oricon Chart Listing. Click here to go to the oricon's official site to view the list.

There is one thing that I want to share here. GReeeeN's single 'キセキ' (pronounced as 'kiseki') has appeared in the list as No.9! It is really unbelivable as their single was only released on 28 May 2008 and they have only approximately one month to compete with other artists' sellings. In just one month's time, they have managed to gain a total of 259,074 copies sold throughout Japan. I really like the song 'Kiseki' and I am trying to learn some japanese words from its lyrics. By the way, this is also the theme song for the Japanese Drama 'Rookies', a very popular manga few years back.

Cover for GReeeeN - キセキ
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?