Gossips from sandbox
This blog covers my personal interests, things I wish to share with the blogosphere, and also any interesting findings from the net.

30th & 31st March 2008 - PSP & Blog

Category: By sandbox
30th & 31st March of 2008 mark 2 very special days in my life, 30th being the day which i bought my PSP, and 31st being the born of the 1st post of this blog.

I have been longing to buy a PSP for myself since the day PSP was launched. When the English version of Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core was announced, I told myself that this is the perfect time to get one, as FF7 is my favourite among the FF series. I can't wait to know what happened before Cloud and the gang (or the so called Avalanche) invaded Midgar city. Thus on last Sunday, my girlfriend and I went to 3rd floor of Wisma Satok and bought a PSP there. The price here in Kuching is RM820 for a PSP with a 4GB MS fully loaded with games (or movie if you want), a screen protector, a carrying case, a strap, & CFW 3.90 M33 upgrade. (Note: CFW means Custom Firmware)
 

2 comments so far.

  1. @pple April 1, 2008 at 12:34 AM
    1st to leave comment!

    The shopkeeper was too busy, a lot of interruptions, that's why it took him so long to get the PSP ready for u.

    So, here we go~~ The beginning of Sandbox's exciting journey with his PSP...
  2. Anonymous May 21, 2008 at 6:02 PM
    waisehh.... OKK ada blog...

Something to say?